Delete Selected Tool when Button is pressed?

Hi everyone I’m currently working on an Inventory System and my Part I’m working on now is how to delete a Tool from the Inventory so rn if I press on a Tool in my Inventory I can see the Name of the Tool, I can equip the Tool and I can press on an Delete Button which leads me to a SureFrame that gives u the last Chance for not deleting/deleting the Tool here r some pics:(Can y’all tell me me what exactly I have to do like paste the script and the remote event cuz I’m a noob at scripting but only do it If u don’t mind and if it’s easy)

When I press on a Tool:

When I press on the Delete Button:

So this is how it works and when I press on the Cancel Button the Frame sets automatically Visible to false now what I need to function is that when I press on the “Yes” Button which should be the Parent of the Local Script(I can tell the exact position of the Button if u want) the Tool should automatically get deleted I think everyone knows what I mean now I got a Script here which is located in the ServerScriptService he should have all elements u guys need I think I got another LocalScript in the InventoryFrame but he isn’t useful I believe now the Script:

local inventoryEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage.Remotes.InventoryEvent

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)

local inventory = player:WaitForChild("Inventory")

local inventoryFrame = player.PlayerGui:WaitForChild("InventoryGui").InventoryFrame.ItemsFrame:GetChildren()

inventory.ChildAdded:Connect(function(Item)
		inventoryEvent:FireClient(player, Item.Name, true)
	end)
end)

inventoryEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player, ItemName, Value, button)

if Value == false then
			local SelectedItem = player.Inventory:FindFirstChild(ItemName)
			local backpack = player.Backpack:GetChildren()
			local stuff = player.Character:GetChildren()

if #backpack == 0 and not player.Character:FindFirstChildWhichIsA("Tool") then
				button.Text = "Unequip"
				button.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(255,0,0)
				SelectedItem:Clone().Parent = player.Backpack
			else
				for i,v in ipairs(backpack) do
					button.Text = "Equip"
					button.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(0,255,0)
					v:Destroy()
				end
				for i, v in ipairs(stuff) do
					if v:IsA("Tool") then
						button.Text = "Equip"
						button.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(0,255,0)
						v:Destroy()
					end
				end
			end
	 end
end)

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can't answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.