Delete Tool when Delete Button is pressed(pls help

Hi everyone I’m currently working on an Inventory System and my Part I’m working on now is how to delete a Tool from the Inventory so rn if I press on a Tool in my Inventory I can see the Name of the Tool, I can equip the Tool and I can press on an Delete Button which leads me to a SureFrame that gives u the last Chance for not deleting/deleting the Tool here r some pics:(Can y’all tell me me what exactly I have to do like paste the script and the remote event cuz I’m a noob at scripting but only do it If u don’t mind and if it’s easy)

When I press on a Tool:

When I press on the Delete Button:

So this is how it works and when I press on the Cancel Button the SureFrame closes now what I need to function is that when I press on the “Yes” Button which should be the Parent of the Local Script(I can tell the exact position of the Button if u want) the Tool should automatically get deleted now I got a Script here which is located in the ServerScriptService he should have all elements u guys need I think I got another LocalScript in the InventoryFrame but he isn’t useful I believe now the Script:

local inventoryEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage.Remotes.InventoryEvent

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)

local inventory = player:WaitForChild("Inventory")

local inventoryFrame = player.PlayerGui:WaitForChild("InventoryGui").InventoryFrame.ItemsFrame:GetChildren()

inventory.ChildAdded:Connect(function(Item)
		inventoryEvent:FireClient(player, Item.Name, true)
	end)
end)

inventoryEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player, ItemName, Value, button)

if Value == false then
			local SelectedItem = player.Inventory:FindFirstChild(ItemName)
			local backpack = player.Backpack:GetChildren()
			local stuff = player.Character:GetChildren()

if #backpack == 0 and not player.Character:FindFirstChildWhichIsA("Tool") then
				button.Text = "Unequip"
				button.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(255,0,0)
				SelectedItem:Clone().Parent = player.Backpack
			else
				for i,v in ipairs(backpack) do
					button.Text = "Equip"
					button.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(0,255,0)
					v:Destroy()
				end
				for i, v in ipairs(stuff) do
					if v:IsA("Tool") then
						button.Text = "Equip"
						button.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(0,255,0)
						v:Destroy()
					end
				end
			end
	 end
end)