Deleted deleted deleted

deleted deleted deleted deleted

3 Likes

Hi, it’s not a problem with your game, it’s a problem with the players. I notice that more recently they are interested in poor quality than in something well done. I wish you success, don’t give up.

3 Likes

Hey! After checking the game, I can say that some do not quite fit here and also some flaws. From the first seconds I observe too low the brightness of the sky, which does not fit into the brightness of the landscape. Also, when communicating with the first game NPC, I did not have much satisfaction, since NPCs do not have animation and are literally rooted to the spot. Well, and most likely the low popularity of the game is banal competition. This is not very easy to cope with, but to overcome this, it seems to me that your game needs some things that are different from other games. I hope you get the desired result. Keep your forward to dream!

1 Like

I don’t think its the game thats a problem, Its pretty fun and good quality, I think it could be your Game thumbnail, Try make it more Appealing to players. Have you tried experimenting with different ads? its a great game so I’m not sure why there’s only a few players. Hope this helps.

1 Like