Deleted deleted deleted

Deleted deleted deleted Deleted deleted deleted

20 Likes

Hey @Valkyrop! Cool creation! I’ll test it out and provide some feedback.

4 Likes

That actually looks really clean. What do you use it for? Or did you just make it to release it

2 Likes

I will use it for my New York City game apparently, but I released it to public, to let anyone go crazy and creative with this:)

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll keep updating and adding commands this week:)

2 Likes

New Commands

1.Invisible.
2.Rainy/Unrainy.
3.PlayersCount [ returns a list of all players inside the server].

1 Like

ui isn’t that good.

you should try roact. It’s very very good and helpful

1 Like

k just giving a tip.

umm do u know what I mean by roact? It’s a UI libarary where you can script your own ui. It’s very powerful. It’s not an admin commands

R15 and R6 commands have been added!

Roact is too confusing for me, and it can only do what the roblox UI can do, so I dont see why to use it. And its hard work learning a new type of formatting just to do what you can already do with a little hard work! On the note of the admin commands, I love it, wish I could do this :slight_smile:
Keep up the good work @Valkyrop !

1 Like

I like the Design! I like Admin GUI’s! Thank you for making one!

2 Likes

No problem! Thank you :slight_smile: You can always edit/change/add commands to it :slight_smile:

I could see this having potential, but you barely even tried. UI is important, its what the user looks at while using your product, people may turn away your project because of the UI. Also add some sort of some description. You presented something new here and you didn’t even tell us what it is, you showed us a screenshot, then ended the post. Also, what is the name? UI Panel seems like its just part of the admin commands panel itself.

One more thing, use the MM/DD/YYYY format for you’re dates.

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One more thing, use the MM/DD/YYYY format for you’re dates.

That is the american format, they can format any way they want, also the american format makes no sense since d/m/y just ye, so if they want that they can keep it.

However I agree with the UI the major thing, I recommend the name Neropa since it combines what you want this to be, New York = Ne, ro = Roblox, pa = Panel, and it sounds cool!

For the UI I will develop a better model for U since i have nothing else to do, I will post it once done :slight_smile:

[HELP CANT FIND HOW TO OPEN THE UI]

Roact has components, states, and more.

I agree, roact is a bit harder to use but has bigger advantages. For example, let’s say you edit ur ui, u would normally have to edit all the ui. Instead with roact, all the ui with that component will change to the new thing u suggested.

Not to mention, roblox uses it for their plugins, template games, core ui like the leaderboard and xbox ui. Popular games and plugins also use roact too.it’s also made by roblox too

There are also more advantages but thats my favorite one. You dont have to use roact, but I recommend you try it to see if u like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have tried in the past but I rage quit bc my brains server room started overheating so I had to shut down learning roact, its way to hard for my brain to comprehend. But I can see how it helps some developers!

If you can make a tutorial for my brain to comprehend roact, all the tutorials i found where terrible.

When someone makes a tutorial I can understand will def begin to use roact!

1 Like

I have ended up starting an entire new admin UI since I cant figure out how to open this one :chad:

**Also is there any security to this admin command panel?

Is there any good tutorial on how to use Roact in the most efficient and best way ?

1 Like

Thats what I wanted to know, there are tutorials and a website, however they arent really usefull except for installation the website, I didnt really understand it, maybe you will! (I wont use roact until a good tutorial on devForum comes out lol)

Yeah this

Once u finish the first video i recommend u check out this one:

Devforum tutorials:

I also recommend the docs Roact Documentation

1 Like