Deletedddddddddddd

deletedddddddddddddddd…

13 Likes

Wow that looks amazing, especially for someone who is new! Keep up the good work I love the scenery!

2 Likes

Looks good! It reminds me of a style I see a lot in game icons/thumbnails. I believe that you would get job offers if you put together a portfolio. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

This looks really good, if your new to it you really done a great job on it!!

My Suggestions

1.The piece you did is really decent. You could add a face to the character on the right of the picture, and maybe add some hair to her head and for. The nature you could add some flowers! on the ground and little more tiny grass to it.

2.And the shirt on the right character you. Could make the shirt on her the same, dark pink color as i see there is a bit of a light pink color!!
DB733943-D19F-4FF1-AC79-76D1A2857490%20(2)

Over all you, really done a amazing job and you should start doing art! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Heya, although I’m not an artist I know a bit about promotion. Your pieces look very good and I’m sure will you will receive lots of commissions. However to ensure you maximise the interest in your services I recommend building a portfolio of all the styles you can do. This will not only serve as an assurance of quality for potential customers but you’ll also be able to practise is styles you may be less confident in. Remember, challenge yourself.

1 Like

Also the piece that you posted looks really good and would fit for all sorts of ads, good work!

1 Like

Thank you! I will make a portfolio as soon as possible.

1 Like

I like the picture you posted, it has a very cute style to it. I’m sure people would love to commission you!

The feet on the character don’t feel right to me, but that would be my only complaint. Try without and see how it looks, perhaps I’m wrong! :stuck_out_tongue:

As mentioned before you should start by building a portfolio, perhaps hosting it on a website like Carbonmade. After that you should make a post selling yourself and telling people you’re for hire. Keep improving your art and you’ll soon grow. Hope all goes well!

Thank you! I will think about the feet.

1 Like

I honestly love what you made. The style reminds me of a cartoon, and also some thumbnails and/or game icons. If you continue this work and build up a portfolio, then without a doubt, people would pay for you to draw.

That warms, thanks a lot! I’m happy that someone is satisfied with the things I spend my time on.