Deliver, A Studio Command Line Interface

Deliver

version docs support

A Roblox command line interface plugin to deliver content, commands, and simplicity within Roblox studio.

About

Deliver is a Roblox-based command line interface (CLI) using the native Output & Command Bar. Currently, Roblox provides no proper way to manipulate your game from a command line, and doesn’t have a proper package manager. Deliver aims to solve this solution with a work around, using the output & command bar. Luckily, it’s extremely easy to use this simple CLI.

Example

Check out an example of Deliver:

deliverexample

This example uses the about and help commands, which respectfully show a description about Deliver and the commands available to Deliver.

Installation

Download the Roblox Studio plugin to get the latest updates and features:

https://www.roblox.com/library/6127040793/Deliver

Read the documentation!

All of Delivers documentation can be found here.

Source

Deliver is open source and open to contributions! Leave a star to show some love!

License

This project is licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.

24 Likes

Anyway, the package manager feature is the most exciting part to me. How can I get packages added to the list?

EDIT: Removed my first question because I misread the sentence I quoted.

Excellent question, to submit a package, open an issue and provide the repository & a short description about the library.

2 Likes

This is great! I can’t wait to use it. I hope the list of packages expands with some other commonly used libraries, this has the potential of turning into an essential tool for programmers.

Deliver has been updated with the following libraries:

• Roact
  • Rodux
  • Roact-Rodux

As always, feel free to open an issue to suggest new libraries.

3 Likes