Depth Of Field Effect On Realistic Project

This is a preview of one of the upcoming projects from ‘Eyto’ (A development collective of myself, Stylish and Artblox) Aiming to create visually pleasing games while also having great gameplay.

The picture below show a small preview of the game with also two images showcasing the new depth of field effect.

follow us (thisfall, artblox, stylishh, EYTO) on twitter for more content!

36 Likes

This is amazing! I really like it, what you did looks pretty.
I especially like these houses, they look very realistic.:eyes:

4 Likes

Looks very good! It looks exactly like real life! But from an angle the windows start to look 2D!

2 Likes

Remember, it’s easy to forget about the ‘great gameplay’ when creating enticing visuals! Don’t forget, whatever you do!!

2 Likes

lol the first one I thought was a place that actually exists and you tried to fool people by saying you built it, but good job!

2 Likes

How did you create depth of field? Looks really good!

1 Like

Once again, this is just amazing like wow, so realistic. You just inspired me :grin:

3 Likes

Are you planning on releasing this to be played? I’d love to see the depth of field in action!

2 Likes

That looks incredible! Seriously, great work!

2 Likes

wait, how to do it? roblox recently released it, when i put it in the lightning, it won’t work!

1 Like

it’s amazing! i would totally play your showcase, but, here’s a question, how did you made it? i think you made NEGATIVE numbers! or not? because that’s reallyyyyy beautiful

1 Like

make sure it’s enabled and you have your graphics at (x I forgot what value but just crank it up)

The first picture is probably my favorite. It’s amazingly realistic.

2 Likes

1st very realstic picture
GGGG

2 Likes

This is hyper-realistic, may I know the bloom you used for this?

1 Like

I usually make that mistake. So hard to recover the gameplay then after…