[Design] Group Logo "Shipping Tycoons" Blender + Photoshop

Hello there, this is my first post on the Dev Forums, and I am glad to be able to share my designs and work on here, as I have been designing for a very long time (6 years approximately) mainly outside Roblox.

What you see here is a design I made using a combination of blender and photoshop, it’s actually my first time creating a 3d logo using blender, it’s a nice try I presume, please give me your ideas on this, thank you :smiley:

The building in the background is also part of my creation, though I will show that in a separate topic!

Process:

Photoshop_8DT2q3oCbx

10 Likes

AYE!
Looks Epic!
But if the game is supposed to be on Shipping, why is the background picture of a traditional styled house?
(And welcome to DevForum communtiy) :smiley:

1 Like

The traditional styled house is actually a tycoon building that was for a game from shipping tycoons, I believed that having a nature + building in the background would add a nice touch to the design.

The traditional styled house which is a japanese temple, means that the group does culture based tycoons and the such. :smiley:

1 Like

I like that caricatured and firm style of the letters, you could only say that you keep the last letters more straight of the second logo but good work

1 Like