Designing effective ad

I have a clothing group and I’m trying to get more members through advertising. So far my ads have a 0.5% click through rate which is really low. Any tips on how to make a better ad? Also do girl’s clothing stores work better than mixed clothing stores?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Can you maybe show the ads you ran? Data like this is also gathered by just testing or knowing somebody who’s experienced enough.

If you can show me the Ad ill give my opinion in an artistic way

my personal opinion, is that it doesent catch the eye, is kinda generic, and doesent send a message.
3 critical things to have for adds.
allthough it looks really cool, most places are allready saturated with clothing stores, and most people arent looking for clothing stores. you need somthing to draw them in.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with the ads, I think clothing groups are less wanted in the community due to the copy issue with roblox and other stuff. Some ads that are interesting are before and after ads. You can have an ugly character first then somebody dripped out in versace. That’s just my thought on this.

Conclusion, there’s tons of ads just like this, they might look good but almost nobody will take a look because of either previous bad experiences or just no intrest in clothing.

Alright, I see what you guys are saying. I think people are still interested in buying clothes, I’ve seen groups with more than 100k members and they were created in 2 years or less time, so I will work on a new ad and keep trying. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

The ads look sorta bland and generic, nowadays in every ad…it’s just the same.

TYPES OF ADS PEOPLE SEE ON A DAILY BASIS:

An ad where one avatar tells the player to join a group.

A low effort copied ad.

A “Go from This to This” ad where it’s just pictures of avatars pasted onto an image.

It’s better to try something new and avoiding redundant stuff like that, unless the ad you make is very eye-appealing and high-quality.

1 Like

Exactly, If I would have seen this ad I wouldn’t had clicked on it. Thats because its just so common. Same pink/purple theme colors, which I think is ok for a girl clothing group but it isnt eye catching or making the user click on the ad.
My suggestion would be to add something that interests the user or promises to provide original new style
cheap clothing that makes the user atleast check out the group.

no this youtuber played this game before and after ad 7/10

1 Like

Ok, hear me out:

FLAMINGO PLAYED!!! FLAMINGO HAS ADMIN NOW!!! flamingo has a huge fan base so this might work! :wink:

5 Likes

The ad isnt that badly made but it really doesn’t catch a regular player’s eye, people tend to land eyes on things that are more vibrant, a pastel pink/ grey scheme and a grey and maybe a bit of dull yellow is far from vibrant. I recommend looking up “eye appealing color schemes” or something and something may show up that you may want to use color wise there

You’ll need to get a good message across on the ads as well, putting “CHECK US OUT!” wont bring people to you. The ad itself doesn’t mention what kind of group it is either; so people won’t bother clicking on it because they may assume it is some random cafe group, a salon or really anything; and wont bother.

What can draw some people in is if the clothing in the ad is something that they dont see everyday and like, and no… a t shirt and jeans aint gonna cut it; the bigger groups will showcase a few of their proudest designs on the ad to show what kind of clothing the group provides; they usually are things that sell well and look decent in general

This is a clothing group, meaning making clickbait ads bring a lot of toxic people and ruin the rep of the group, this has effected many hotels & cafes too, so yes higher clicks so good for cash grabs but not for serious games which want to develop a good rep.

I gathered you were probably joking however this is just so anyone who sees this understands why not to do this.