Detect exploit when it’s attaching

Hi, I was wondering how could I make an anti exploit that kicks player when they are attaching their exploits, it’s isn’t possible with all exploits, but I’ve seen someone made anti krnl and anti wearedevs. The wrd one has some kind of popup ingame when u attach it, so I think it can be detected.

1 Like

It’s almost impossible to detect any exploits attaching within a game as they parent their scripts to either nil or CoreGui where standard scripts cannot access. Upon attaching they inject specific files into the Roblox Executable file, which with the heavily sandboxed libraires, is also impossible to detect.

Someone did made a anti-exploit that detects attaching exploits

2 Likes

Where is it? There has to be a dev forum post about it. And if there was a system detecting attaching exploits, the big games would all have no exploiters probably. If this was patchable too, Roblox would most likely patch it in their internal scripts.

2 Likes

They probably checked for things being added the PlayerGui or similar. As I said, it’s impossible to detect an exploit attaching.

It’s on discord server, idk if there is a dev forum post

1 Like

Im pretty sure you are talking about this post [PATCHED] Detect Synapse X on injection with this one simple trick!. And it already got patched.

Simple answer to remember
If the big games cant detect something you cant ether.

The only thing I can say is to prevent exploiters, using serverside checks. Every clientside anticheat will get bypassed, however serverside anticheat will do the job if written properly.

1 Like

Most likely a client anti-cheat. Client anti-cheats are deletable and completely useless.

Can it be achieved by using this?

game.DescendantAdded:Connect(function(des)
    if des:IsA("LocalScript") and des.Parent = nil then
        des:Destroy()
    end
end)

#1 can only be detected on client
its the client then
exploiters can edit when your desendant added callback function is called and make it not send it when that happens
+
most executors do not use creating localscripts that is a specific setting in some however that is not used much

1 Like

No, because scripts are not parented to game. All this code is doing is checking whether any local scripts are added to the game with a parent of nil which in itself is not possible as an instance cannot be parented to both the game and nil.

As I and others have already said, it is not possible to detect exploits attaching. The best way to prevent hackers in a game is to protect the vulnerabilities that they could exploit.

For example, you have a RemoteEvent that fires from the Client to the server. Upon passing a UserId to this RemtoeEvent, the game then bans that player. Now, this would cause a lot of problems because hackers could fire this and ban whoever they wanted - however - if you check the player that fired the event on the server side (which hackers cannot modify), then you can allow only certain users to ban people.

3 Likes