Detecting Vega X [mobile executor]

Hello people and humans,

Vega X is a mobile executor that’s really trending right now and a lot of people are using it. The detection method is really simple, as the executor checks the 1-day usage key while debugging it in the console. This also may detect other executors that use the same key provider, I have no idea.

CLIENT (ReplicatedFirst):

game:GetService('LogService').MessageOut:Connect(function(msg,msgtype)
	if msg:find('service=') and msg:find('pandadevelopment.net') then
		-- detected! do whatever.
		game:GetService('ReplicatedStorage'):WaitForChild('real',9e9):FireServer()
	end
end)

This will get probably patched soon as I posted this, so ban people while you have the chance. Also make sure you don’t have any “print” functions that listen to what the players say. Someone may abuse it.
Love you all.

9 Likes

When you find a way to detect exploits, do not post them publicly on the developer forum.
This allows the people behind producing the exploit to fix the vulnerability allowing you to detect it.

Nice find though

2 Likes

Why is every single modern executor so hilariously exploitable themselves?

9 Likes

I have no developer friends/contacts to send this sadly. So I’d rather share this till I forget this detection method existed :slight_smile:

1 Like

If they got that kind of detection, I don’t think they will be smart enough to patch it quick enough.

1 Like

This is just one of many methods to detect mobile executors, even if one was patched there are probably countless other ways to beat the living shit out of these incompetents. Please see Anticheat Methods

2 Likes

This detects on-injection, there’s no way to hook stuff beforehand. Even autoexec stuff only works after checking the key. Maybe you can disable MessageOut with fflags, but keep in mind that this is a mobile executor. With love.

1 Like

Its probably also detectable with a weak table check probably, most mobile execs are skidded and pasted from things like MobileBlox (Open source Roblox Android Executor). That is a fact of the Android Exploiting World.

1 Like

I love using this word and I will continue to do so: “Ironic”

2 Likes

darn, i guess we’ll just let them exploit then

1 Like