Dev Crown Information/question

I’m not 100% sure but one thing that always confused me is that I currently have the Bombastic Crown (which I received a while ago) and I never got the golden crown.

Oh yea also my game was only popular for literally a week before it died and I received the crown still. So I think as long as you get X amount of visits within a month you’ll get the crown. I also got the crown months later so dont expect to receive them right away.

1 Like

Yeah my game hit 10k mau and stayed there for a few months and then i never got a crown until this summer and i only got the 100 mau crown.

the problem is i hit 1.4 million MAU about 9 months ago, so its been a really long time.

hmm strange, I believe they roll out crowns every 3 months, maybe they are taking longer.

It takes a while for roblox to give the crown, so you have to be patient

1 Like

It is all answered here:

thats very outdated, also I received some crowns but not others.

MAU means the number of players that played in a month.
If you got 100K last month and 78K this month, you will not receive anything. The MAU will be 78K.
If you got 100K last month and 1M this month, you will soon receive the 1M Crown as your MAU will be 1M.
The MAU is reset every month. Starts from 0 on the first day of the month.
Good luck!

Well they hadn’t been. Also it’s been well over 3 months since my game hit the 10k threshold and I’ve still only gotten the 100 MAU award. But look, it took over 7 months to get the gold crown to me so who knows.

interesting, where did you hear this?

1 Like

It’s self explanatory. When you break records of MAU you get crowns. They don’t get it taken away

I saw it from a friend, he hit 10K and got the crown, later on his game died, he still have the 10K. His game only have a few dozens of thousands of visits in total so he basically had a spike of 10K MAU, but that was enough for the 10K crown.

1 Like

But I got 100+ MAU, why I didn’t got the golden crown???

Does any game received 1B visits in one month?? Illumnia Crown is impossible to get!

Monthly visits does not represent the MAU, as a single player can contribute to many visits every month, so a high MAU is essentially much harder to obtain than a high monthly visit count.
And, so far nobody have gotten the Illumnia Crown, it’s a sort of motivation or symbol ig.

That depends, having 100+ visits might not mean you got 100 MAU, cause maybe a player joined multiple times. And there might be a delay with the gifting too.

1 Like

Oh so if a player join 100 time my game, I won’t get the crown?

Also yes there’s a delay of almost 3 months, I just read it in another topic.

1 Like

Nope, MAU = How many players played your game in a month, so even if a player joined 50 times and played for 80 hours this month, it’s still 1 player only.
Even if someone only played for 3 minutes and left forever, it’s still 1 player.

MAU = Monthly Active Users
(but in reality they don’t have to be active, they just gotta join for a few minutes)

1 Like

Well let’s create 100 alts accounts :wink:

Yes, there are very polished systems that can generate bots with unique names, with different avatars, with random badges from random games, with even verified emails and which you can manipulate with.
But first, the services are very expensive, and even if you do it yourself, the database will still cost you a few dozens of dollars every month.
You’d probably rather just do some advertising on the platform.

1 Like

It was a joke I won’t really create 100 alts lol.

1 Like