We’re excited to announce Phase 2 of the Developer Awards program…
This phase of the program is all about bejeweling your avatar with unique swag to celebrate certain development milestones. 👑😏⚔️
Crown of O’s (MAU) and Developer Longsword (Part of Phase 1 Swag Bag)
The Crown of O’s — also known as the Crown of OOOOOOOOOOOOh! — represents milestones of Monthly Active Users (MAUs) in your experiences. Each crown is made of materials that should definitely be familiar to veteran Robloxians and increase in cool factor for each tier of award, always leaving you with grander aspirations!
Here’s a breakdown of the milestones:
|Black Iron||1M+ MAU|
As you can see from the table, the Illumina is the Crown of Crowns. No game has achieved this crown yet and we can’t wait to see which game becomes the first!
When an experience hits a milestone, the owners will automatically be added to the reward queue to get the associated crown(s). At this time, awards will not be immediately granted to your account when achieving the milestone - earned crowns will typically be granted approx once per quarter. Owners will also receive a survey in their Roblox private message to indicate who else worked on the game in order to get the items awarded to everyone who has contributed to creating the experience!
The first round of awards is set to begin within the next couple of weeks. But due to the high volume, it may take several months to award everyone, so please be patient as we work to allocate everyone’s crowns.
Thank you again for all of your hard work and dedication! Good luck chasing the crowns and stay tuned for when we reveal the final phase of the Developer Awards program!
How will Roblox choose which games or experiences get the items?
- If you meet the criteria, you will be automatically added to our queue to receive your crown(s). Just note that awarding of items are completed periodically at a set schedule by Roblox, and you may not receive your item immediately. If you have not received your crown(s) within 3 months from when you achieve the goal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I go if I have questions about the Developer Awards?
- Please reach out to email@example.com
How do I know which level I qualify for?
- In your analytics report, you should be able to see how many MAUs your game or experience has. Please note that this stat only goes back to 2018.
Where will the survey be sent?
- The survey will be sent via private message in Roblox to the owner of the experience to fill out. If you don’t receive a message and believe you and your team qualify, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m the owner of the game and I tried to fill out the survey from my cell phone/tablet and got an error message?
- The survey can only be completed via desktop or web browser. The survey cannot be done on mobile or tablet apps.
I have multiple games that qualify for the crowns, will I receive a crown for every game?
Crowns will be rewarded based on the game that has the highest MAU.