Dev Ex keeps getting rejected

I am collaborating with a UGC creator to upload items to my group. Anyways long story short I submitted my Dev Ex like about 7 times and all of them have been rejected. I’m verified my account is in good, and hasn’t broken any rules etc. I’m currently having the pleasure working with “Sheila” the support bot and she’s no help at all. I sent her everything she needed to verify my assets and my group, and she still replies with the same response ‘Please review what I previously stated’ and she hasn’t stated anything at all… I just showed her the proof and answered the question that was asked and she closes the case. I sent yet ANOTHER support form and it said please wait 6-7 business days for a reply it’s been 3 weeks, and I still haven’t had a a reply. I’ve already sent NUMEROUS ammts of support forms (No I didn’t spam I waited within 48 hour increments) and haven’t received a single reply from any support. So I replied to Sheila from an old email and to my luck she replied… with saying my account has broken rules etc. (My account hasn’t been banned for anything that broke the rules (I have been banned for uploading “inappropriate textures”). I’m not sure what to do to be honest, because I’m not getting any assistance at all on this case I just wish that you could email REAL people for support and not these annoying bots.

Screenshot 2023-09-07 202658

2 Likes

Ask for a manager, those are not bots you are talking to, however they just don’t care enough to do anything about it.

That’s the only way to get anything done on roblox customer support, i found that out the hard way when I sent like 12 angry emails about my FuneeFeed account but solved it instantly when I asked for a manager.

1 Like

I have already asked for management higher ups she just keeps replying with that same response so no hope :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

If you’ve gotten DMCA’d before I believe that gives a 1 year devex block (iirc)

Otherwise it may be that you are devexing more robux than the total amount of devexable robux associated with your account. Potentially try devexing a reduced amount.

1 Like

I have not gotten DMCA’d thankfully !!!