Dev forum Feature Request! [Solved]

Hello there!

I have recently came up with an Idea as a Developer Forum feature!

My idea:

Allowing players to update their profile pictures to match their ROBLOX Profile picture as well.

Why:

When we are looking at our profile picture or whatever, it does not update to our ROBLOX Avatar profile picture.

More:

I want this to be a new feature because it’s very unusual that it updates on the ROBLOX Website and ROBLOX App but not on the developer forums!

NOTE: The only reason I uppercase ROBLOX Is because I don’t have the strength to add the normal names of ROBLOX to my dictionary…

EDIT: Added bold and italic letters.

6 Likes

I disagree, You can either log out and log back in or log in using a different device, Roblox already provides a topic regarding that

5 Likes

I did not know that, let me check!

Relogin twice for it to update :100:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure deleted items/shirts also show up on devforum profile pictures for some reason, like fake headlesses and/or innapropriate stuff, dunno how it works but i guess they don’t get deleted here

1 Like

See this, Roblox is fully aware (completely didn’t see @VSCPlays linking it, I blame bedtime mode on my phone)

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/profile-picture-username-does-not-update/910572

Roblox has been working on a mechanism to fix this for what has probably been a few years at this point

2 Likes

Free solution badge :slight_smile: here u go

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.