Dev Forum Not Permitting Me From Viewing The Forums

This is my first post, so if I end up somehow breaking a rule, sorry! Anyways, this bug occurs when I use my pc and try to use the Dev Forum. (I am on my phone currently) I am able to click on a link to the post and after 3 seconds later or so, or interacting with something, it will say “You were logged out.” And whenever I press Refresh, It occurs a second time. And again and again, if i press log in or something that redirects me to a new page, it will then bring me to a devforum.roblox.com missing page which states “The requested URL or resource could not be found.” Refreshing or attempting to do pretty much anything else will then show “You are not permitted to view the requested resource.” Anyone know why I am having this issue? Could it be my browser? I do not have a VPN on either if that mattered.

2 Likes

ah. Somehow after spamming authorize and other things, I’ve logged in. I still don’t know why this issue occurred, I will mark this as the solution but Roblox should probably look into this if it isn’t just an issue for me.

2 Likes

I have also been facing this issue recently and there are a number of reports of other developers facing it too still.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.