Dev Product Problem

Hello, so I just recently found out that people are buying my dev products, but they’re never making it to my group’s pending sales. I first noticed it with my nuke dev product and it used to go straight into my group’s pending sales, but now it seems that none of the sales are going through. The only reason that I realized is because one of my admin congratulated me when they were in a server and saw someone had purchased a nuke, but when I looked in the group’s pending sales I saw nothing pending for a nuke purchase. I then went into the server and looked in the server’s logs and saw that a nuke dev product had been purchased, so honestly I’m not entirely sure what’s going on! Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Maybe It was going to the wrong group? I don’t think the code has anything to do with this though make sure to go to transactions and see the Pending Robux and see If it is there It may have been going to your account but was still pending.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t see anything pending in any of my other groups and nothing pending on my account, it’s an interesting problem.

1 Like

This is most likely a Roblox core problem, and something to contact Roblox about. Send a support ticket here!

1 Like