Developer Area in Roblox Experience Causes FORCES LOGOFF & DISABLES Player Inventory, Friend List, Groups, and Outfits

After months and months without any responses regarding the matter, the Roblox app has been updated to a new version, which is 2.610.472 (2dfce8).

As I tested to see if the bug persisted, it seems that it has been fixed.

@lm_gameon / @gritloo can one of you confirm?

Thanks! :smiley:

This bug has returned once again and it is targeting a a few groups that I have joined within my account:

Version: 2.618.546 (771b72)

@music_man1996 @lm_gameon @gritloo

1 Like

Update regarding the issue: The workaround provided from the post is no longer possible to replicate.

Hello @JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX,

Iā€™m sorry for the delay, our team has been investigating the issue but unfortunately there is still no resolution as theyā€™ve found it isnā€™t an issue specific to group pages, and needs a more general solution.

Has this happened to you in any other pages?

2 Likes

Hey @lm_gameon,

So far, the issue is persistent with the steps I have provided over my topicā€¦ The workaround has returned working fully with the method provided over my topic. The rest of the pages are working fineā€¦

If it helps, I can provide once more my Roblox and device version

Still experiencing this on almost all groups

As shown I lose my dark mode but a little remains. I am part of the group shown however it does not show my rank at the top next to owner.

1 Like

Hello @JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX and @ProClanRules,

Weā€™ve made an update to the groups page to try to resolve this issue, but weā€™re looking into a more general solution to a problem that may be affecting the website as a whole. While the team investigates, Iā€™m curious if the update we made was of any help. Can you verify? Thank you!

1 Like

Still experiencing this would add a video but 9 seconds is too long for the dev forum. I updated Roblox to newest version yesterday.

Hey @lm_gameon. Thank you for the reply!

Unfortunately, I only have sad news that is the bug remains still for me and I absolutely have no clue why this is constantly occurringā€¦ My Roblox application version is now 2.621.526 (3d6889) and yet, nothing changedā€¦

I will send further details about my device and Roblox version via PM. I really hope that the team can find the solution for it! :pray:t2: