Developer Awards program should be brought back, silent halt of program disrespects the community

Ah thanks for the information!

1 Like

Real! Thats me! We are starting to send out information on swag! More emails will be going out shortly. Don’t stress if you haven’t received yours but you believe you should. Its all starting to roll out!

15 Likes

@BoyMamaG Are crowns coming back as well? I qualified for a few of them last year but never received them because of the program’s pause.

Are tilt trophies returning too?

6 Likes

Hey, great to see this! I read you saying before that you will be revamping the system, but this indicates that it is just returning instead, at least the swag bags? Personally, I’m very happy with that! Just to echo Noble_Draconian, is this also the case for the crows and tilt trophies?
I would love to get my hand on those personally, holding and displaying them feels real good in a team setting already.

1 Like

Will the Crown of O’s be returning alongside the swag bags?

2 Likes

Its all coming! Dont stress, crowns will be awarded as well as trophies. Its all rolling out.

26 Likes

That is fantastic to hear! Thank you for the public communication & clarifications. :pray:

I’ll hold off a bit on marking a solution on this thread, but if everything goes as normal then I’ll be happy to mark your reply as the solution.

3 Likes

Sorry, to rush but do you have any idea when it will be rolled out? If not it is fine!

Hopefully this time the Crown Of O’s stay up. Would love to get the Adurite one eventually! >:P

That’s amazing news. I would like to ask if contributing to games as well as past achievements will award me the crown? I contributed to a game that recently reached 3m total visits and over 1m mau.

Here’s my older games performance from over a year ago when the crowns were first released.

Role: Map builder (game was moved to a different group)

Role: Main developer

(old pictures)

I haven’t received the Sparkletime crown for any of these, and I don’t know why. I emailed the Devrel support, however they were unable to help me with my problem when the crowns were first released.

My most recent contributions are on these games:

Role: Character Modeler

Role: Accessory Modeler & map fixes

I hope contributing to these games is more enough to reward me both Sparkletime Crown of O’s and Black Iron Crown of O’s.

The way awarding crowns worked in the past few years is very confusing, and disappointing, as some people received crowns without doing any effort whatsoever, meanwhile devs who worked, didn’t get their deserved crown, so hopefully this time they will be awarded accordingly!

Lovely To Hear That , I Cant Wait For My Sparkletime Crown :slight_smile:

Please keep in mind that Visits != MAU. MAU is (Unique) Monthly Active Users, while Visits is incremented whenever a player joins the game, even if they already joined it that day. MAU is always going to be lower than visits. The graph for MAU can be located in Analytics → Engagement → Monthly Active Users.
(Screenshot below showing where it is. (The MAU is the rightmost graph)

Does this also include crowns that I shouldve earned last year?

Any estimate on when it’ll be rolled out?

4 Likes

That’s only going to show a portion of total MAU. Go to the Audience tab to see total count of MAU up to current date.

Does not show total amount of MAU gained.

Whereas this does.

Hovering over a point on the graph will show you the exact value at that time, allowing you to determine your MAU for any given day. Your method only allows you to see your MAU for the day that you check it.

1 Like

No? The method I used as in audience tab shows total MAU as of current date. There must’ve been some confusion.

Might not be—even if it’s from the @roblox.com domain, sometimes emails can be hacked.

Has been confirmed by @BoyMamaG to be legitimate. From my knowledge email domains can’t be faked as well.