Developer for a train simulator

British Train Simulator

About Us

I am starting a game in which you can get a train and as you drive around and pick up passengers, you earn points to unlock other trains and different routes, you also get a schedule.

The Team
@Spen_Q - Creator
@username - Development (Scripting and UI)
@username - Development (Building and Scripting)

We are due to start the game soon.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional developer to create trains made out of mesh or part but if it is made of parts it has to be very detailed and as unblocky as possible.

Our game needs someone who will be willing to develop for us when we need you to.

Payment

For Both Jobs:
We will be paying 45 % of all game earnings each, our aim for that would be around 25K, if the game fails we will have a backup payment of 100K, which will be paid 12K a month if the game fails. We will be paying Robux.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
Spen_Q#3989
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

i deduce that you are searching for a single person that does all of those 3 things? a safe 35k doesnt really seem fit for the amount of work that person will have to do, i suggest having at least ~100k in ground for that

2 Likes

Ok, I will change it, thank you for suggesting it :slight_smile:

First, it seems like the developer you are hiring is making the full game. (Meaning they should be paid more like 90%)
Why should someone work for you for only 75% when it seems they could make their own game with the same amount of work for 100%?

Also if your game fails, 2K monthly means waiting over 2 years to be paid. Is there any way you can do something closer to 5k or 10k?

This long period seems like a large turndown.
(Although is course of the game works this isn’t an issue.)

1 Like

The 2K is supposed to be a minimum, however I will try to give 5K a month, also I will be hiring more developers at some point.

5k a month is literally $17.50, 1-2 hours of work. What kind of backup payment is that, let alone a minimum of 2k: $7.00?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.