Developer forum doesn't load correctly on android 12

I think it depends on your browser, I use Edge and the PWA functions as a shortcut.

Can also confirm on Android 12, Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro, I think this is due to the footer Roblox added though.

You should try using the Discourse Hub app, it’s the “software” the forums use. I’m on iPhone so I’m not sure if it’s available on Android but you can search up the app and download it.

iOS app link: ‎Discourse Hub on the App Store

There is an Android version as well, I prefer not using Discourse Hub though

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this issue. I looked into it and made some changes.

Are you still experiencing issues with the menu positions?

Yes I’d also like to say that the font seems really weird.

In your screenshot, what menu position would you expect to see?

Hello, originally the menu use to go all the way done to my taskbar of my screen with no gaps its hard to explain but it basically use to go all the way down.

I see, we had it constrained to only take up 80% of the screen height at maximum.

Just made some modifications so that it should occupy the whole height of your screen if you have enough notifications to fill the space.

Thanks Its definitely back to normal although did you guys change the font at all?

There are some styling changes that adjusted the font across themes (namely Roblox Dark uses HCo Gotham SSm and the rest use Arial sans-serif).

The team is also looking into a separate report that the font-weight is hard to read – `font-weight` was changed to 300, text is difficult to read and inconsistent - #4 by Eestlane771.

2 Likes