Developer Hub API Reference Down

Indeed. I am still able to access articles outside of /api-reference/class.

The errors are inconsistent too, refreshing the page is likely to change the error.

This is in the wrong category. Requesting the OP or @Community_Sage to change it to #platform-feedback:web-bugs

The team that manages the Developer Hub only reads the Documentation requests category meaning that it’s required for it to be in this section, I can definitely understand why that’d be confusing though. We’ll look into potentially changing the name of the category so suit this.

1 Like

Can confirm here, am sad :frowning:

Using Edge (Chromium) on Windows 10 if at all relevant.

Can confirm here. GamePassService

Can confirm that my API reference page is working on chrome, but classes such as ClickDetector and workspace don’t work.

Also can confirm, used three different browsers.

1. Google Chrome
  2. Microsoft Edge
  3. Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

The page that was down: Humanoid
1 Like

This is down too

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/class/Humanoid

I’m going to go cry in a corner now

Been having this issue

these are down for me

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/class/AnimationTrack
https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/class/BackpackItem

is there another api I can use for Backpacks in the meantime as I need to do research

Seems like the “too many redirects” issue I had been having when trying to enter developer.roblox.com with chrome has been fixed. But like other people there are pages of the api reference I still cant access.

These issues are happening to me for the vast majority of API reference pages, and it’s an absolute pain to work in Roblox studio right now.

All of the links under “Frequently Used Classes” aren’t working for me at the time of writing this (giving “Oops! We can’t find the page you’re looking for”), and it seems I randomly get “502 Bad Gateway” instead (happened for a few minutes trying to go to the Script page, now it’s giving me the other issue)

Going to random pages in the API reference also results in these errors most of the time.

I’m on Windows 10 and it is failing to work on both Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

This has been happening to me for a few days already, and I have to resort to using archives like the Wayback machine or Google caches in order to view wiki pages.

1 Like

I am also running into issues reaching the Humanoid page. When I search for it via Google, I am able to click on the page, but am brought to the “Oops!” page. Searching for Humanoid on the DevHub brings up nothing as well.

This is still a problem and it’s annoying. It’s only affecting API reference pages from what I can tell. For me, the pages still show up in the wiki search results.

There is currently an outage, With pages are not working on the (Developer Hub) which is actively in process to being fully back online.

Announcement:

4 Likes

Honestly, this is ridiculous.

Many apologies for the site behavior in regards to missing API pages. We’ve been working hard over the weekend to try to resolve bugs in the API section!

4 Likes

The website seems to be working again on my end.

Browsers:
Firefox - Version 68.0 (64-bit)
Google Chrome - Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Certain information articles such as How Deprecation Affects Your Code and Regenerating Models still lead to an error.

1 Like

The month has ended… And the bug still doesn’t still seem to be fixed for me. I am almost unable to develop without the dev hub.

This needs a fix! I am having so much trouble due to this 502 Bad Gateway error.

2 Likes

Looking into the root of the issue.

We are currently reworking the application to make it more stable, but its a refactor of the whole foundation of the app so we appreciate any and all patience with current errors until we roll the update out.

16 Likes