Developer Nation (Scripter Partner)

About Us

Greetings! We are Developer Nation, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scripter who is willing to join our team, and work with us on our new game.
https://www.roblox.com/groups/6335865/Official-Developer-Nation#!/about
The Team
@Programmxr - Builder/Ui Designer
@You - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a professional, and advance scripter to work for Developer Nation! I’m looking for a “Partner”. This will be long term.

Payment

We are paying our Scripter 50% of the game’s profit. Our preferred payment method is group funds. I believe that equal pay is necessary.

@Programmxr- 50%
@You - 50%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord ; Programmxr#6436
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Developer Nation is an Equal Opportunity Employer!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interested in this position? Make sure to contact us on Discord, or via Developer Forums!

I sent a FR on discord, hope to work with you!

1 Like

Thank you for applying! I will accept the request in a moment!

Ok, thanks, you didn’t accept, I will resend.

1 Like

I appologise, my discord is broken. I will contact anyone who applied later! I appologise for the inconvenience.

I would like to Apply! I have about a years worth of scripting experience.

My discord is cat_cooltr#4072. I am online about 5 hours most days.

Is there any reason why you changed your mind? If so please dm me on the forum.

I really want to apply! I have made some games to test things out. I am working on a new game, but I really want to work with someone else on their game.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I no longer use discord. Could we use the forum instead. I’m going to make a new discord tomorrow.

ok. I understand. If you would like to see an example of my previous work, check out this game:RAY [Alpha] - Roblox

1 Like

That game was purely as a test and for fun.

1 Like

I like it. I have to go for the night but, we can talk in the morning.

Lemme know what your new discord is once you make it. I really would like to work full time with another developer.

Do you do blender or another 3d modeling application? If not we should get another partner, and we all get 30% of profits, that way 10% can be payed for advertisments, sounds, and gfx’s.

I might not want to be your scripting partner, I have to think about it, but most likely not.

You have to tell me if you want to or not. I will be available full time tomorrow. We can talk more soon but, I need a yes/no answer. (I do like your suggestion about having another partner)

Sorry, I decide that i would not like to take this position. Im sorry, I looked at your friends who you develop with and your game and they are not good standards. Please do not take offense.

I might be able to do scripting for you, I have examples on my profile page.

How big of a following do you have?