Developer Only Server

So for the past week and a half i’ve been trying to figure out how I can make a server, where Devs have Access to it.

and the issue for me is that when I write the script to kick out the player, it’s gonna kick everyone out of the game, since its in ServerScriptService

The Solution

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Solutions I have tried is Kicking Everyone Out of the Server, and inserting the Code, into the Dev Console. but Roblox is Gonna Have to put someone in that Server, So i Just Don’t want them to be kicked

Sorry, if i Explained badly
but what Im trying to Replicate is Arsenal’s Dev Server

You can do this using :ReserveServer - TeleportService | Roblox Creator Documentation

Use :TeleportToPrivateServer to teleport players to reserved servers - TeleportService | Roblox Creator Documentation

is this a Part of TeleportService or Just a Normal Service

TeleportService

30 krkterssssss

So Do I Have To Get Private Server, To Teleport the Devs/Admins

Because i Don’t think Normal Servers Have ID’s

No, the private server isn’t like a private server that you will find in normal roblox servers tab, it’s more like a game-made private server which you can create using :ReserveServer, you have to make a code for the server and then teleport players using :TeleportToPrivateServer like: :TeleportToPrivateServer(game.PlaceId,code,{plr}) “code” being the reserved server’s password/key for teleporting players

Okay, i’ll Check Out the First 2 links