Developer product sales sometimes show zero robux being earned instead of being blank

When checking the developer product sales for my game under Developer Stats, I’ve noticed that it sometimes shows 0 robux being earned instead of being blank:

I’ve seen this happen randomly ever since I released my game two weeks ago, and I’m starting to worry if this could potentially be an indication of developer products failing to return PurchaseGranted (in other words, failed sales; I’m not certain if this is actually the case though). The developer products work whenever I test them and I have gotten actual sales where I earned robux, so I know that they aren’t failing all the time. I used the same code as the Developer Hub when implementing the developer products, and whenever it shows 0 robux being earned, nothing shows up under the Sales of Goods section in My Transactions (I don’t know if it should be showing up or not).

So my question is, could this be an indication that developer products in my game are sometimes failing to return PurchaseGranted, or is this just a visual bug? I know this can sometimes happen due to data store errors, but I doubt it would be happening this frequently if that was the issue.

Also, this is my first post on the Developer Forum so let me know if this post should be in a different category.

Update: I did some testing with an alt account and it looks like robux is added to pending sales even if a developer product does not return PurchaseGranted. This seems sort of strange, but it looks like the problem in the original post doesn’t appear to be anything to worry about and is likely just a visual bug.

This just happened in my group game as well. The difference being that the sale did not show up as pending in our group revenue page (it is a group game).

Screenshot for reference. Also, we can see sales both before and after this specific sale. This is a pretty big problem if Roblox is returning a PurchaseGranted for an invalid purchase.

I’ve tried contacting Roblox support to no avail

This is also happening to my game.

If anyone is reading this and is a regular, would be really helpful if you could maybe post this on #bug-reports and we can see a response from the Engineers!