Developer product that gives server currency on discord

Hello! I would like to create a system where if you buy a developer product on the roblox game I’m making, you get a currency in a discord server. For example if someone bought a developer product, they would earn a coin on the discord server, but I don’t know how I would create a currency that would be awarded to a player on discord when they buy the developer product. Any help is appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can use HttpService (roblox) and webhooks (discord) for this sort of thing

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is against TOS :slightly_smiling_face:… It states in the Roblox Terms of Use under Robux and Roblox Premium Membership:

You may not use, acquire, or distribute Robux or Virtual Content except through the Services and except as expressly allowed by Roblox under these Roblox Terms.

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that Roblox does not even allow users to exchange robux for other in-game items, so I don’t think exchanging robux for a 3rd party currency would be any different. If you really want to know though - try contacting Roblox support! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, thank you for the information. I will do some research regarding this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.