Developer Roadmap Update: 2021

As someone who has been running a large community of groups since 2013, this group renaming feature would be incredibly useful. It sounds like it is slated to come out soon, in quarter 3, so an update, or some information on how it might work, would be well appreciated by the clan community.

3 Likes

Is there any plans to implement render filters? The potential would be endless for devs!

2 Likes

Is there any plans to make some kind of linked folders to have tools/stuff in multiple places of the same game? Iā€™m aware there are methods but having a more polished and specified built-in feature for this would be cool :grinning:

4 Likes

Canā€™t you use Packages feature for that?

Unless youā€™re talking about using the linking feature in the live game, then thatā€™s fair.

1 Like

Hey all,

Just wanted to flag that we have recently updated the roadmap. You can see it here.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if I see any differences on the roadmap since the last time I checked this month. The page is also showing that it was last updated in September so I donā€™t know if the changes were fully published or not.

You might need to refresh your cache, I had to. In case it still doesnā€™t work after that, hereā€™s an image of what I see:

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks peraldon. I was waiting for this. :slight_smile:

Is there any update on the re-naming investigation?

2 Likes

Do you group renaming investigation?

1 Like

Hi all! Wanted to flag that weā€™ve recently updated the high-level roadmap. You can see it here.

5 Likes

Hello, nice to finally see a new update on the roadmap, but are the changelogs not being done anymore?

And just wanted to note but thereā€™s a small mistake in the Modern Studio text one ā€œResposiveā€

I wish for Script editor API to soon come :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Weā€™ve updated the high-level roadmap to reflect new releases, betas, and features under investigation for the year. You can find it here.

Changelog

• Open Cloud support for groups - now released
  • Layered Clothing (Opt-Out) - now released
  • Group Name Change - now released
  • Better Breakpoint - now released
  • Accessory Fitting Tool - now in Open Beta
  • Volumetric Sounds - now in Open Beta
  • Dev analytics standard dashboard - now in Closed Beta
  • DataStore APIs for Open Cloud - now in Closed Beta
  • Modern Studio - now in Closed Beta
12 Likes