Developer stats and visit counter broken

This bug is back, it just started a couple hours ago according to the historical data charts.

My game shows to have 0 Players online but then I check servers and have multiple pages of them up and running with players in.

And the Games page is completely jumbled up My game was on the front page and is now losing a lot of players because of this issue.

Same, I’m losing a lot of business because of this. (again)

And they said we got a lot from our huge R$ tax. I guess reliable analytics wasn’t one of them :wink:

2 Likes

Average visit length was longer than any of the platforms for a brief, glorious moment.

3d6a88f8ac854aa6f1ae196a3012fa81.png

The same problems have returned once again. Developer stats are screwed up, and games are randomly disappearing from the front page.

What’s going on here?

Darn, I thought the 27.5 minute play time in my game was legit :frowning:

This is getting seriously annoying now though. I’ve just published 2 games on Xbox and wanted to see how they were getting on; yet the stats are screwed up. Great.

Looks like this was fixed retrospectively :smile:

Yeah, although did anyone notice anything wrong with dev stats robux sales?

My sales for yesterday were 75% LESS than how much I got on Friday - in theory, Saturdays should be more. This could be unrelated, but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed the same thing?

Seems like Robux revenue is immune to these outages.
I got about 20% fewer visitors and 20% less revenue yesterday than I usually do on a Saturday, might’ve just been a slow day (people travelling for Memorial Day weekend possibly?)

Or maybe people have been spending more on the sale items than on games

blob.png

again…

1 Like

Well damn.
I’m really curious as to what’s been causing it to suddenly break so many times lately.

Always happens at the weekend so I’m guessing high traffic is one of the reasons.

You would have thought ROBLOX would have been expecting an increase in traffic as the site grows and would adjust accordingly. You don’t need the Mayan calendar to predict that huge concurrent player counts would be a thing.

I’m sure their website scales up and down in terms of machines depending on traffic, I’m just noting that this issue always happens in the weekend when there is high traffic. It doesn’t necessarily mean a lack of computing instances, there are probably many other factors at play.

Even so, isn’t the point of testing to use boundary cases to break things. Did no one try and see what would happen with dev stats at times of high load?

Probably not with the developers demanding stats so much at the time.

This is still happening.

I’m guessing the developer stats page is unable to handle large numbers. Games with high traffic/revenue numbers in the Monthly view seem to have broken developer stats.

Roblox High School:

Although my less popular game Sharpshooter Mines also has issues displaying average play time…

The beginnings of hourly graphs are cut off and start at 0

1 Like