Developer stats and visit counter broken

After midnight at April 28, my developer stats seem to be completely broken :confused:
Anyone else experiencing this?

Visits counter on the main game page (develop and profile page as well) are also stuck which is very annoying! (I have checked other games as well and they are also broken.)

3 Likes

Happened on mine too.

Are your visits stuck as well?

If by that you mean the counter on the game’s page, yes. The realtime update on number of players in dev stats is working fine.

Yeah, I mean the visit counter. It seems to be broken for everyone :confused:

Hope they fix soon!

Don’t really know which admins to tag in…

Yeah, same thing happened on my game too.

Same.

Tag web team member!

@ostrichSized

(Anyone else I should tag in?)

I wouldn’t tag anyone, they’ll read it. Although you should probably put it in Web Bugs instead of Client Bugs? (can edit first post to change category)

oh, hi guys.

we’ll take a look.

8 Likes

Yay Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!!

Still seems broken atm :confused:
Any news on this?

lol, my game has been stuck on the same amount of visits!

It’s weekend now so I wouldn’t expect a fix until Monday if I were you.

Yeah :confused:

It might be a good idea to make it publicly known because players will be confused why they are not getting any visits or stats on their game .

Its still broken. Will our visits be lost forever? This has happened before and they were still being recorded so I’m hopeful :angst:

1 Like

I’m quite certain they’d fix it right away if it were broken completely.

True. Several years ago this happened and place visits didn’t update for a week or two but they did eventually. It’s a tad annoying that my game has become popular due to Featured and I can’t see any stats :confused:

1 Like

Exactly the same here :frowning:

Just seen its been fixed!

I lost out on a lot of place visits though :confused: Is there anyway to have it manully changed?

For example, I have a badge that awards when a player plays the game and that is on 118954 and yet my game only has around 63k visits!
This will be very confusing for players.

@ostrichSized If not, that’s fine - but just wondering!

They would have to adjust it for every game out there. If it’s not fixed in a day or two from now then I wouldn’t count on it, they’re not going to manually fix it. It’s probably much easier to adjust your own counter instead.