Developer Stats Data Table Jan 2019?

Jan 1’st “2020” is showing up as “2019” in the game developer stats data table. Shows on Daily and shows 2019 in the monthly.
Bug happens 100% of the time.

3 Likes

Does this for Jan 2019 but shows as 2018 as well.

1 Like

I believe this is only for you.

2 Likes

That is quite interesting. Huh.

1 Like

I seem to be experiencing a different issue with the developer stats data, as you can see in the image, It doesn’t provide the months for the monthly game stats data download leaving it usable. Could be the fact that the dates are messed up because of the new year?

1 Like

@FedoraMasterB98 seems like it is timezone specific. We have a fix on the way. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

@Mrplunkett are you certain that this game has data?

1 Like

Yes, it has visits and robux revenue. Does it require something else to work?

What device/browser are you using?

Im using android with google chrome.

If I remember right it was limited to top developers a while back and it never got an update.

Ah then probably I am missig something, being a big developer. So how long has this thing been out for and will it be live for everyone soon?

Ah, yes … “Game Stats Data” is only available for the top 10,000 games each month at the current time.

I doubt it. The engineer in charge of it left and it hasn’t been updated since.

Will this ever be released to the public? Making this only available to top developers makes it hard to improve using analytics as a small developer. Will the feature be replaced by Microsoft PlayFab? If so, when will it release to all developers?

As @Dog2puppy has stated that the engineer who was incharge of this left, and this expansion to the developer stats was continued by another engineer would it be possible in the future that we would be able to see the stats on the webpage in a range of different types of graph formats, like pie charts.