For the Data Table at the bottom of the Developer Stats page for my game, numbers such as Average Visit Length and Robox Revenue are showing inaccurate numbers.
This screenshot was taken showing my visits, average visit length, and robux revenue.
Obviously, for a game with 33K visits there’s no way to have an Average Visit Length of 60 minutes!
Over an hour later, I went back to the Data Table to see if I was getting accurate numbers. All three datapoints for the day actually decreased by a very large amount.
I’ve sat here refreshing the page, and the stats seem to change dramatically every few refreshes. At one time, avg visit length dropped to 10 minutes.
Only the current day’s data is changing, for all other days the data remains the same but I’m still unsure whether or not these numbers are accurate.
As a roblox developer, It is important that I am able to get accurate Robux Revenue from this table because a percentage of each day’s revenue is being used to pay developers. I need to be confident that this table is accurate so that said developers aren’t being shortchanged or overpaid due to an innacurate number on this table.
- Go to the “Developer Stats” page of your game
- Change the “Historical Data” to Daily
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and open up the “Data Table”
- Take a look at the visits, average visit length, and robux revenue
- Wait a few minutes and refresh the page
- Repeat steps 2-4
- Visits and robux revenue might decrease from previously or change by an unrealistic amount, average visit length might change dramatically
Note: It may not reproduce immediately, but if you spend 10 minutes at it you’ll see that these numbers fluctuate greatly and unrealistically.
Game link where this is occurring: https://www.roblox.com/games/270499015/HUGE-UPDATE-Army-Simulator-2020