Developer Stats "Data Table" showing inaccurate visits, visit length, robux revenue

Information

For the Data Table at the bottom of the Developer Stats page for my game, numbers such as Average Visit Length and Robox Revenue are showing inaccurate numbers.

This screenshot was taken showing my visits, average visit length, and robux revenue.

Obviously, for a game with 33K visits there’s no way to have an Average Visit Length of 60 minutes!

Over an hour later, I went back to the Data Table to see if I was getting accurate numbers. All three datapoints for the day actually decreased by a very large amount.

I’ve sat here refreshing the page, and the stats seem to change dramatically every few refreshes. At one time, avg visit length dropped to 10 minutes.

Only the current day’s data is changing, for all other days the data remains the same but I’m still unsure whether or not these numbers are accurate.

As a roblox developer, It is important that I am able to get accurate Robux Revenue from this table because a percentage of each day’s revenue is being used to pay developers. I need to be confident that this table is accurate so that said developers aren’t being shortchanged or overpaid due to an innacurate number on this table.

Reproduction Steps

1. Go to the “Developer Stats” page of your game
  2. Change the “Historical Data” to Daily
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and open up the “Data Table”
  4. Take a look at the visits, average visit length, and robux revenue
  5. Wait a few minutes and refresh the page
  6. Repeat steps 2-4
  7. Visits and robux revenue might decrease from previously or change by an unrealistic amount, average visit length might change dramatically

Note: It may not reproduce immediately, but if you spend 10 minutes at it you’ll see that these numbers fluctuate greatly and unrealistically.

Game link where this is occurring: [🔥SEBEE🔥] Sandhurst Military Academy - Roblox

8 Likes

This has been an issue for me as well. My team released a game a little over a year ago and this has been a problem the entire time and most likely has been a problem for other people long before.

When we didn’t have many players it wasn’t a very big deal because I would only have to refresh the page once or twice to get a reading that seemed accurate. But now that our player base has grown considerably we have to refresh the page 20 times to get a valid reading which is ridiculous when all I want to do is see how much Robux revenue we have today. Roblox seems determined to just not fix this and it’s super annoying. They haven’t even acknowledged that this is an issue.

This also makes all the graphs for the Hourly and Daily section completely useless because I can never be sure the data it shows is even accurate or up to date.

1 Like

I am having a similar issue. The robux revenue data in developer stats does not match my sales of goods in the group revenue summary + pending robux. Over the year I have earned (e.g. R$ 1,000,000 (Arbitrary number)) in robux revenue. Therefore with 30% tax this then comes down to R$ 700,000 .However, the sales of goods + pending in the group revenue summary would equal approximately e.g. R$ 630,000.

There is therefore ‘missing’ robux which has not been paid to me. I am getting very confused by all my revenue data, as things just don’t match up, and now I simply don’t exactly know how much I am earning.

Another question I would like to ask is: Does the Robux Revenue in developer stats include premium payouts? I am certain it does not, but I am just curious.

2 Likes

Just gonna bump this cuz this is still a problem over a year after this was posted. I have now been experiencing this bug for over 3 years at this point

1 Like