This issue has been happening for as long as I can remember, but I’ve come across it consistently in one of my places. I have a group game that holds some gamepasses I sell. It was working fine until a month ago when I setup a place for it that got a few visits every day. I shut the place down and now my stats refuse to load accurately most of the time. They will load the days where I had visits, and if I want anything since, I have to reload the page multiple times and wait several minutes.
In other places the issue was similar, it would miss sections of time:
The former is the really annoying one, as I track my income every day while the second is just missing hourly records, but both I feel are bugs, and the last one has for sure existed for years now.