Developer statue, that I have been working on

Hello,

I am currently creating a game with chapters or something like that, and I created this developer statue, can anyone tell me how is it / what do I need to add more? Idea from this game, by mr_beanGuy:
Capture.PNG
Thanks in advice! Please go easy on me, this is my first creation that I present.

3 Likes

Maybe work on the joints so they dont clip, also try making the head looking off in the distance instead of straight ahead
Statue
like this for a bit more of a dynamic feel

aside from that its great, keep up the good work

1 Like

It was pretty hard though, that is not an animation, it is a hand made model. Also, I will do the head, how did you said. Thanks!

1 Like

best way to get fine details and prevent clipping is to use smaller incraments when moving parts, also I just noticed it but the hammer looks backwards

So what I understood is that I have to rotate the hammer, and, what do you mean by smaller incraments? (I am not a builder :hammer_and_pick: :sweat_smile:)

robloxapp-20201117-0117185.wmv (474.2 KB)

hope that little demo helps, smaller movements allow for better and more precise building, can also be used in the rotation

1 Like

Thanks, I will try that out! Also, can I do something about the clothes / skin realism? Or this is the maximum realism of a Roblox Character?

Unless you were to create a custom character with realistic features using meshes and textures no, if you want a more statue feel you could remove the textures and make it out of stone for a more statue feel or glass/forcefield for a somewhat scifi feel

1 Like

It’s very nice, other than the fact that the hammer is backwards. I think you should fix that, unless it’s intentional.

Hey, u are making a game?
I want to participate im good in buildings and modeler!!!

Yeah I said I will rotate the hammer, and I did. As how @budmomo said in post 3.

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your offer, though I don’t currently have money to pay you, and still, I kinda do like being solo. I am sorry :neutral_face:

No, i dont want robux and money i only want help bro!
:sweat_smile: