Developers needed! [Closed]

About Us!

Hi there! I’m Noctarius and I’m the founder of Abstract Studios! At Abstract Studios, we are in need of some developers. I’m willing to give out percentages. Make sure you read every tid-bit of this article so there is full understanding of what the expectations are!

The Team!

@YaIIak Builder - 10% Must have 1+ year(s) of experience.
@PICKSL1234 Modeler - 15% Must have 6+ month(s) of experience
@You Modeler - 15% Must have 6+ month(s) of experience
@FriendlyBuilder24 Programmer - 30% Must have 2+ year(s) of experience
@You GFX Artist - 5% Must have 8+ month(s) of experience
@You Ui Designer - 10% Must have 1 1/2+ year(s) of experience

Visit the group here:

About The Job!

Everyone who is thinking about applying must be eligible to work hard and put their best foot forward. All applicants need to speak English. Get the job done and done right. If you are not chosen, please don’t complain to me or any of the other team members of Abstract Studios.

Example of our games style

All images shown above aren’t made by Abstract Studios. These are some examples pulled from Google Images. Thanks!

I expect our first game to be finished by October 2020 at the latest.

Contact Us!

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, Twitter, or Discord at: https://twitter.com/Noctarius_RBLX
Noctarius#6131

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :slight_smile:

It is the policy of the ‘Abstract Studios’ not to discriminate on the basis of age, religion, sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, or non-job related disability (including sexual harassment, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression)

5 Likes

If you are having any trouble with anything, reply with your question!

On discord its saying you’re not accepting friends. So add me at Picks-L#8209

2 Likes

A programmer with 2+ years of experience would not take 15%. They might take a percent, but I personally would never only take a percent with no backup. I personally like getting both a percent + robux or paypal.

5 Likes

It’s saying you’re not accepting friend requests. Add me Yaiiak#7991

2 Likes

Why does the modeler get more of the percentage when the builder does more?

1 Like

Because the modeler will be doing more than the builder for the first project.

1 Like

I will change that. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Well I suggest making the percentage high for example builder- 20% Programmer 30-40% your role 20-30% modeler- 15%

1 Like

Sorry but no builder with 1 year of experience will only take 10%

1 Like

Someone did though. I get what you mean though, it’s because they are doing very little.

Interested, no discord, portfolio: [OPEN] Experienced scripter

(Stuff in the portfolio game may not work, I can do something else specially for you if you want.)

I added you on discord syed1235t#4365

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.