Developers Needed For Upcoming RTS Game

About Me

Hello! My name is Dea. Are you interested in being a part of an upcoming RTS game? I’m currently seeking an experienced team of developers to collaborate with me on this project.

@deaedead - Game Holder

@CouldBeYou - Animator
@CouldBeYou - Modeler
@CouldBeYou - Scripter 1
@CouldBeYou - Scripter 2
@CouldBeYou - Artist

About The Job

I’m looking for a variety of different developers that carry unique skills. The game will be an RTS style game set in the modern world. Good communication skills are required along with good collaboration skills among your future peers! If your a scripter your expected to excel in your category as it’s a major part of the game’s development, two spots for a scripter will be open so it’s important you can work with the other possible scripter. As a modeler/animator/artist you will be working solo in your workspace but that won’t limit you from working with the rest of the team.

The game will be heavily inspired by existing Roblox games; normal real time strategy game, The Conquerors 3, and Medieval RTS.

Key details about your positions and tasks will be provided after you seal your spot!

The game is projected to be completed by the summer of 2024.

Requirements

In order to apply you must fit all the criteria below:

• Experienced in one of the available positions for at least 2 years.
• Plan ahead to avoid disrupting the game’s work schedule.
• Able to commit to this project and work long term.
• Have a portfolio to go along with your application.
• Speak fluently in English.
• 15 years or older.

Payment

Your form of payment will be in R$. Payment amounts will vary depending on your position, experience, skills, consistency, and of course how much you complete.

Completion pay amounts are shown below:

Scripter(s) - 30K upon completion
Animator - 15K upon completion
Modeler - 15K upon completion
Artist - 10K upon completion

Upon the game’s release you will be given a percentage of the game’s revenue for 6 months, the amounts are shown below:

Scripter(s) - 25%
Animator - 15%
Modeler - 15%
Artist - 10%

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord (deaedead).

Goodluck! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.