Developer's Toolbox [Need feedback]

Please rate the game (from 0 to 10) and tell what can
i change or/and some idea for the game.

Corrections:

• Changed name to “Developer’s Toolbox”
  • Change the close button in scripts to an undo arrow
  • Fixed the purchase button in tiers
  • When clicking a script that requires a tier and you don’t have it, it opens tiers instead of prompting to purchase it.

It would be also really nice if you could share the game with friends.
Thanks, fiftys7ven!

1 Like

Sorry, but as of right now, there’s no real purpose for it. The scripts currently available are very basic, and most people would rather use the toolbox, as it has more variety, and is easily accessible in Roblox Studio.

Also, the name is too vague. Game+ is confusing, so maybe something like “fifty’s free assets” would make more sense.

1 Like

Alright, so I like your game; but there are many other games that are script hubs on Roblox. You need to find a USP or something that can differentiate you from your competitors. But, regardless I liked the game and it meets its objectives of sharing code. Great job.

Also, eatabler0ck pointed out great points that I did not mention.

So you need to be creative and make sure that your game stands out like a sore thumb, and make sure that there are more variety of complex scripts; or at least scripts that explain the basics of Roblox. Otherwise, no one would play this game.

Now, some of my advice:

• Change the music, it’s the same one as the Avatar Catalog Game, so try to find a different song; so when others hear it, they remember your game, instead.

• UI is not centered and does not adapt to different devices.

• The “Close Button” is way too close to the side of the screen, please center this as well.

• Scroll bar issues, so there is a lot of negative space as you can see, and I made a video showcasing this. So, once you click a button; the scrollbar should vanish until the character returns to the Script gallery.

• The spaces between the buttons are not equally spaced.

• Change the Close Button, to a different icon; and don’t make it look like a script (for example the following:)

• If you need to pay money to unlock more gamepasses, then make it pop up when I click Time Leaderstats to showcase that I need to pay.
    I found this in one of the buttons,
    When I click this button; It should prompt the player to “buy” the gamepass, and explain what it is. But, the current output is nothing…

Good luck!

2 Likes

i think something glitched out then (the bronze tier purchase button)

this should be a plugin brother…

2 Likes

this was inspired by script box game

1 Like

fixed: the roblox creator hub glitched out and gave me the wrong id

also, there is a difference beetween the 2 time leaderstats scripts, paid one is better