Developing - Expert developers advice from all around the world

@Crazedbrick1 @JamminRedPandaMan

Thank you for the suggestion, I am definitely gonna look into this topic and find some answers on it!

The topic was updated to add @Crazedbrick1 and @JamminRedPandaMan’s suggested topic. Thank you and the posters for that topic for contributing!

Much love,
Crash

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, selling access to your game makes you unable to receive premium payouts, anyone who comes across this can correct me if I’m wrong.

New post update; Added a poll at the bottom of the post.

I know It’s a little late, but I appreciate all the support on this post already.

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

This is a great resource, @ValkyrieHuskyy! It could really help all developers, regardless of skill level. I can tell it took a long time to make.

P.S. If you want to add something else on overcoming demotivation, you can use my topic here. :wink:

1 Like

You should add a topic about finding what area of development is for you. Currently I am a lore writer and writing is just not appealing to me lately. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the little comment, as this confirms and shows me again, that this did come in handy after all.

I’m trying to spread this as much as possible to help as much people as I can.

You’re not wrong :joy:

I will definitely check this out and credit your post in here as well if I find something handy!

Honestly, a very very interesting idea, I’ll make my research on it asap.

1 Like

for a second when i got the notification from you replying to this topic (after all i do follow you btw) i thought it was probably a topic update or something

1 Like

Haha, not today :joy:

I’ll update it as soon as I can with new resources I have.

1 Like

Post has been updated on: 2021-06-04T22:00:00Z

Added 13th category which is a short explanation for those people, who might have trouble finding the right position for them.

1 Like

Let’s go, I was the 100. Alright, so you know the BAE admin console, I cannot find it in the toolbox and about the cmdr. Do you know where I can find more commands?