Development of: Operation Blackout Roblox (Policies and Creation Operation)

The Operation Blackout Roblox is one of my Roblox development projects, differing from this as the last one, in case its history will change a wave of temperatures below zero cover “Glacier Village” and for that a team of agents will have to destroy the machine What makes this happen, I do it to make the world look better, the environment comes first …
Entry and prevention policies:
The Operation Blackout Roblox, is a project inspired by an event of the year 2012 in Club Penguin, its main objective was a “Polar Bear Herbert”, the event was held a year after the purchase of Disney to RocketSnail (Creative company of game) and for that I speak that after 2016, in 2017 I close the game officially mind, there are RocketSnail lost the rights just like Disney, the only game that has the possibility of being banned from Roblox is “Club Penguin Island” , so I talk about this policy to prove that reality is now …
Development of the game:
Now I will talk about the development of the game I started to develop it in the month of May 2019 and so far I have been able to handle it, on the subject of which it will have a story mode, by 2020 I am planning to launch the game “Free” version Bone Free Game, but I’ll leave screenshots of what I’ve created so far …

playa agentephoca
Creation and development of the person in agent the player and creator of games, staff of the largest Spanish community roblox @phoca
PNG
Also in the process of development one of my friends who supported my projects a lot @RedFretFulXavier
Also soon I plan to put more agents in important courses, among the plans:
@edguita088 @BrolyEditHD @ReneAA456 @wilmar0800 @Freezer (Imaginary character) and the @Director (Creator of the PSA and EPF)
All this until here was only a topic talking about what is the politics and development of the game, I am announcing news on my social networks, I will also leave link of the game so that you can go see what I work:
Official Twitter
Operation Blackout Roblox (Game)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.