Development Portfolio

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is CrispyCreator, I am a jack of many trades. I can build, program, and above all I can really make a stunning graphic. I joined roblox in the mid 2010s even though this account sort of disproves that. I started developing in 2016 after playing a couple of games of interest. Ever since I have done nothing more then make cool things for the gamers of roblox to enjoy.

Like mentioned in my bio I am a man with many skills although there is one that I prefer over them all and that would be my graphic design. This is mostly because it is what I am simply the best and and it is quite a fun thing to do overall. I do take commissions however, they are not always open. Usually you will be able to find out on my twitter page.

Graphic Commission Info

My commission prices are strictly based on the content requested. However I do have set prices for specific types of graphical pieces:

Prices

Logos: R$250 - R$500

Thumbnails R$500 - R$5,000

Ads - R$600 - R$10,000 (Can get very expensive)

Vector Logos/Icons - R$1,000 - R$8,000

Vector Drawings - R$10,000 - R$20,000

Other - R$250 - R$20,0000

Building Commission Info

I have been building for quite some time and have grown to love it. One of my favorite things to do as a builder is make a low poly scenes. They can get quite massive and vary beautiful as well.

Prices

As of right now I have no set prices but I can say it can vary between R$1,000 and R$50,000.

Programming

Programming is the funest part of developing in my personal opinion. It allows you to take something boring and make it epic. I love watching the things I program come to life with every line of code. It is truly remarkable.

Prices

Agian - As of right now I have no set prices but I can say it can vary between R$1,000 and R$50,000

Miscellaneous Information:

My graphics portfolio :

I suggest changing “Development” in your title to “Graphic designer” just to make it less vague.