DevEx Declined Failed to complete Tipalti registration

My DevEx request was declined for “Failed to complete Tipalti registration.” though I thought you had to get it accepted before the registration? Where do I sign up my information?

2 Likes

You should have received an email telling you that you need to sign up on the DevEx portal and given a link where you can sign up. The link looks like it’s unique per-person so I can’t give you a link unfortunately. Look for an email titled “Invitation to Roblox’s DevEx portal” from no-reply@roblox.com. It might be in your junk mail, but ensure you’re looking the same email that is linked to your Roblox account.

You also need to complete a W8 or W9 form if you’re from the US, or W8BEN form if you’re international. If I recall correctly, you also need to provide photo ID.

3 Likes

hello i have the same issue as the one posted above
my account was locked for some unknown reason? i think it was a x3 attempts of login failure how do i fix this?

also question, my tipalti account was locked can i still be able to devex without any other problems?

You just need to email Roblox and they’ll unlock your account. I’m not sure if you can devex while your account is locked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.