DevEx Eligibility Concerns

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share some recent issues I’ve had with my Roblox account and seek your advice. Over the past year, I’ve received two warnings and a one-day ban. The first warning was last year for uploading an image that was deemed too gory for Roblox. The second warning came a few days ago for spamming, even though I believe I wasn’t actually spamming. Additionally, I received a one-day ban two months ago for supposedly asking for private identifiable information, which I think was a misunderstanding. I appealed the ban, but it was denied, as I expected.

My main concern now is whether these incidents will affect my eligibility for DevEx. I’ve thoroughly reviewed the DevEx Terms of Service and all the guidelines, but I’m still worried that I might be denied the opportunity to DevEx, especially since this is my first attempt. Has anyone been in a similar situation or can provide any insight into how these warnings and the ban might impact my DevEx eligibility? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!