DevEx Error, Reason for Rejection Is Not Making Sense

I’m not sure where else to put this as I have reached out to Roblox Support three times now with no helpful feedback. I’ve been a part of the DevEx program since 2021 and Roblox has been my source of income for these past 3 years. Ever since July 2023, my requests have been getting rejected. I realize that they check for eligibility for every request and it is not guaranteed that I will get paid every time, but the problem is the reason they give me for why I am getting denied. When I first described my issue to Roblox Support, this is what they replied.

So I checked all my information and everything was correct, and I submitted it again. It got rejected a second time and I contacted roblox again. Their response:

And I replied:

Their response confused me because all of the Robux in my account is earned and not purchased. I earn Robux through my own Roblox group and cash out of it.

They replied this:

I thought that maybe I had some Robux refunded from items deleted/taken off sale. So I cashed out again on December 12th, at a lesser amount, and waited. I thought it was going to go through this time because in the past it had been rejected within the week when normally if it goes through it takes about 2 weeks or longer to process, but I checked my Roblox account today to see that the Robux I cashed out had been returned to my account and my request was denied, again.

If this is a problem on Roblox’s end, I really hope someone can fix it. I feel like I should mention that the co-owner of my group has been able to cash out with no issue. If it’s a problem on my end, can someone help me fix it? I don’t know what to do.

I think this is a bug on Roblox’s end. That means it’s time to send a private message to @Bug-Support. I haven’t seen very many users who experience this issue lately, but I’ve seen it present in the past and it only seems to affect certain users at certain times, which leads me to suspect the income gets corrupted internally somehow and cannot be used.

You should keep attempting to DevEx. Maybe someone will notice the issue. But for now, there’s not much that can be done. It’s definitely internal.