Devex rejection appeal?

My devex recently got rejected and the email they sent didn’t really help. As far as I’m aware Roblox let’s u take commissions and devex those robux (usually a big robux amount from a shirt) is there any way I can convince them that it was fairly earned ? I was too reliant on devex cash and Roblox as a whole and tips would really help out . (I’m also not sure if it makes a difference but I never filed a tax form, had my bank account linked, or had a developer portal setup since this is my first time devexing)

You don’t have to convince them, Roblox inspect from where come your Robux and how these Robux was originaly earned.

When you do a devex, 100% of the robux you want to devex must to be legitimately earned by games or original clothes/UGC revenus.
For example, if you devex 100k robux, the devex can be declined even if there is only 400 robux from these 100k that come from Robux purchases or premium stipend.

When you do commissions and got paid in Robux from someone else group, Roblox is also checking from where this group funds come from, so if these Robux wasn’t legitimately earned, you still are not eligible to devex.

2 Likes

So let’s say I got more funds from another source and tried to devex that, would roblox filter the one’s that are devexable or would I need to drain my personal funds in order for them to not get mixed up ?

Yeah, Roblox is filtering your Robux to check if you have the correct amount of devexable Robux on your account to do the devex or not.

Like, if you have 250k robux and want to devex 100k, Roblox will just make sure you have 100k robux eligible for devex in your account, so once they found these 100k eligible Robux, they stop the research and accept the request, no matter of how the remaining robux was earned.

What I usually do is leave about 25K (which is 10-20% on my devexes) left on my profile to make sure the rest is valid robux.

1 Like

Yeah, i do the same too, i devex like 90-95% of my Robux, as the remaining one are from premium subscription only.

Best you can do is show your proof of work - that’s what I had to do. If that fails, then try lowering the amount of Robux to the minimum - you should never devex a larger amount for the first time in a while because you risk having expired information and not recieving the payment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.