Devex Rejection Without Explanation

Hey guys,

I’ve been facing a annoying challenge recently and I’m hoping some of you might have insights or advice to offer. Despite making sure I meet all the necessary criteria and confirming that all my earnings come from development work, I’ve encountered repeated rejections when attempting to DEVEX. I previously used DEVEX in 2018 and completed all the new tax forms.

I recently switched my bank account to an LLC after my previous account, used for DEVEX, closed. Could this change be causing the issue? I’ve been active on the platform since 2013, primarily receiving USD payments since 2019 instead of Robux. all of my Robux earnings come from profit shares in games I’ve contributed to.

Here are the steps I’ve taken:

1. I’ve thoroughly reviewed the DEVEX guidelines and am certain I meet all criteria.
  2. All my Roblox earnings directly relate to my development contributions.
  3. I’ve cross-checked my account settings to ensure they align with DEVEX requirements.

I keep receiving notifications stating I’m ineligible for DEVEX. The lack of specific reasons in these rejections has left me frustrated and confused, unable to pinpoint the issue.

Im hoping that some of you might have encountered a similar situation or can offer guidance. I’ve submitted MULTIPLE support tickets to Roblox and have yet to receive any replies over the last couple weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am estimating a monthly amount of over 1 million Robux that I will be devexing, but my inability to DEVEX is causing uncertainty about the next steps. Currently, I’m attempting to DEVEX just 200,000 Robux to test the process.

Your suggestions, experiences, or tips would be immensely helpful in resolving this issue. Thank you all in advance for your time and support!

3 Likes