DevEx request declines - reason?

Hey! I have a clothing group with about 200k Robux in it. I just transferred 30k Robux to my account, to exchange it in real money. I tried it three times now but every time my request got declined with the reason of “Not Eligible”. I wrote the DevEx Support and got this Email as answer:

“Thanks for writing in. We limit all cashouts to earned Robux. Your DevEx request was declined because you did not have enough earned Robux at the Robux Amount you were requesting.
Your groups earnings were heavily funded and we can’t approve your DevEx request until legitimate funds are sold from the group.”

I don’t really understand this. Can someone explain it to me in other words and tell me what to do, so they accept my request?

Best Regards Anne :slight_smile:

1 Like

I assume this means that potentially, there were several abnormally large sales of items in your group which made it look suspicious to them (T-shirt sales for tens of thousands of Robux, etc). They usually don’t provide information when rejecting a DevEx request. Where did the Robux in your funds come from - do you really have individual sales of clothing items that have amounted to over 30,000? Any Robux from sales of limiteds for example is not valid for DevEx. This section of the DevEx ToS may be relevant if this is your suspected problem:

If that’s not the problem in your case, the only other suggestion I can think of as potentially being a problem here is the payment of 30,000 directly to your account from your funds - has your Roblox account itself actually had such a large sum of Robux paid into it before all at once? If not, again it may have appeared as suspicious upon review. This part of the DevEx ToS might be relevant here:

I’d advise reading the full DevEx terms carefully. See if there’s anything in there that sticks out in your situation - https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005718246

2 Likes

Okay thanks for your fast answer :slight_smile:
Yes all the Robux comes from group funds. Yes there might be some big sales of shirts for thousands of Robux. I can see why it might be suspicious, then. Does that mean I am not able to exchange any of those Robux anymore? Like maybe only the Robux I go from “real sales” excluding the Robux of those big sales?

1 Like

Also another question:
If I earn Robux now through for example games or other things in an “eligible” way, am I allowed to exchange those then ? Since on my account are still now the Robux which are not earned in an “eligible” way. How do they know which Robux are earned in a “good or bad” way? Or do you recommend to do a new account where I receive all new earned Robux now?

1 Like

You should be fine if you get Robux that is withdrawable mixed with your current balance. The DevEx team is able to view your transactions and determine how much of your balance originated from legitimate sales versus someone just making a one time payment of 25,000 Robux.

2 Likes

okay thank you very much, this is actually important to know :slight_smile: