DevEx Request Keeps Getting Rejected

I’ve met the minimum requirements for exchanging Robux (DevEx), and I attempted the process twice. However, both times, my requests were rejected with the reason “Not Eligible.”

I’m quite confused by their response. Since this is my first time using DevEx, I don’t have a DevEx portal account, and I didn’t receive any invitation link. I just completed the simple form on the website and submitted it. That’s it.

Interestingly, I received these notifications exactly four days after I submitted the DevEx request. My robux came from both Group Payouts and Gamepasses.

Anybody know what could be the cause of Roblox rejecting my requests?

5 Likes

The DevEx FAQ (linked below) states that requests may be denied for any of the following:

• Failure to complete registration/submit tax forms on the DevEx portal within 1 week
  • Insufficient Earned Robux (Please review DevEx Terms of Use)
  • Terms of Use violations including but not limited to:
  • Scamming
  • Account Theft
  • Attempting to exchange Robux for real currency other than through DevEx
  • Other suspicious activity that is used to exploit other Roblox users or Roblox feature
  • Any illegal or unethical activities

It would be worth reviewing the steps found at the link below to make sure you followed all of the directions exactly. You can also reach out to support at Support - Roblox by marking your reason “DexEx” and then “DevEx - My Request”

2 Likes

I’ll send a message to their Support Team, although we all know they aren’t helpful at all in these situations, but it’ll be worth a try. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.