DevEx support ignores developers?

Hello forum.

Me and my team encountered the DevEx rejection problem. While trying to complete a DevEx request, we keep getting the following message:

However, the only source of funds is the group that owns a single game. Yet, the DevEx team can not review the content associated with earnings.

Me and my team member have tried sending regular DevEx support tickets. Provide all of the explanation of where the funds come from (the game), and what job each member done to receive theirs’ earning part. The automation email said that the response takes 2-5 days. Yet, it’s been a month, and neither of us got any response on our support tickets. I’ve even sent another support ticket about the status of the previous one, and got no response in a week either.

Have anyone encountered the same situation? How can developers contact the support directly? Why is an absolutely regular all-ages game considers to be a suspicious income source? How to prove it’s legality? Is there a hope for the support response or they can just ignore some of the tickets?

Any help would be appreciated!

3 Likes

That is an interesting problem.

Hello, I have also submitted multiple tickets with DevEx and they have been incredibly slow with me as well, you’re not alone

1 Like