DevForum activates human verification 24/7

Where is the traffic coming from and is anyone else experiencing this?

32 Likes

Yeah I’ve also been experiencing this as well, seems to happen in 4 minute intervals.

13 Likes

I am experiencing this too. Can reproduce every 5 minutes or every refresh for me. For some reason its only on my laptop. my phone (Samsung Galaxy A8) does not produce this issue.

13 Likes

It’s happened to me too. It sometimes also gives me an error message with a JSON file.

7 Likes

Thank you for reporting the issue – we will investigate!

18 Likes

Think this got resolved along with a couple of other topics in #forum-help:forum-bugs . Haven’t been experiencing the Human Verification for quite a few hours now.

5 Likes

Thank you so muc, this has been a huge issue as it made people creating posts get draft offline.

2 Likes

the reason this exists is because there was some sort of traffic going on, so roblox had to enable it to check if you’re a bot

2 Likes

This is happening to me constantly when browsing on the DevForum and I have to refresh the page by re-inserting the URL into my browser address bar because even F5 does not work (Edge browser). The “Try Again” button does not work either. It will display Human Verification as the browser tab name.

1 Like

Guess this issue is constantly popping up at random intervals. Have been experiencing this too.

The search engine shows this 50% of the time when I try to search for answers and it’s making it more difficult to find relevant helpful sources:

I do not have JavaScript disabled.

4 Likes

This issue doesn’t seem to be fixed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.