DevForum Condensed (DevForum Redesign)

By the way for anyone using Safari and whom wants to use this User Style, you could try using Cascadea, it appears to be a Stylus-like alternative for MacOS + Safari.

Just to be safe, I’ll say that I don’t know if the style will appear 100% as it should on here as I don’t use Safari nor do I own a MacBook or Mac. But is should work. You will have to use a different method of inserting the user style in though.

Alright.

At first i thought it featured custom devforum styles, realized it was for the logo.
Not dissapointed though, still liking it.

1 Like

Understandable, looking back now “ThemeType” can be interpreted as something different then what I had originally intended it for to be. This confusion should hopefully be alleviated in v1.6 (along with some improvements to fit a few icky spots I’ve found since the release of v1.5).

And as stated earlier actively considering such with DevFourm Modified + DevFourm Modified Mobile. So keep your eyes pealed and if its ultimately decided, except to see a new topic announcing the release of DevForum Modified.

Update Time!
v1.6

• Condensed Bages Section
  • Condensed User Card Popup
  • Expanded Message/Post/Topic Creation Popup
  • Footer Now Stretches Across Entire Screen
  • Condensed Topic Information Popout
  • Collapse Replies Button Moved Slightly to Not Cover Up Profile Pictures
  • Condensed Report Post Popout
  • Opening Menu Panel Should No Longer Make Page be Able to be Scrolled Horizontally’
  • Category/Sub Category Names no Longer get Cut Off
  • Changed ThemeType to LogoThemeType to Hopefully Prevent Confusion

Do you have Roblox Condensed? This is a great style

Interesting idea, will look into it.

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since the previous v1.6 update to the theme. Well, whilst its not 100% ready as of now, I’m currently in the works of making v1.7. Though if you’re interesting in testing it out now, you can find the currently available test build here (Currently available build v1.6.2). Note that settings in the Test Build wont transfer to the Main Build (and vise versa.)

If you check the “Anticipated Fixes” section within the code, you can see what all the currently available changes are. The :white_check_mark: means that they’ve been successfully implemented.

NOTE THE “LogoType” OPTION CURRENTLY DOESN’T WORK DUE TO CHANGES TO THE DEVFORUM UI.

• Renamed Variables
    • Renamed FontType Variable to “FType”
    • Renamed FontWeight Variable to “FWeight”
    • Renamed FontSize Variable to “FSize”
    • Renamed “TopicTagInformation” to “TopTag”
    • Renamed “TopicInformation” to “TopInfo”
    • Renamed “CategoryTopicInfo” to “CatTopInfo”
    • Renamed “CategoryInfo” to “CatInfo”
    • Renamed “Slider” to “Slider”
    • Renamed “FooterType” to “FootType”
    • Renamed “WidePostOnly” to “Config” and Description to “Disable Condensing of Elements”
    • Renamed UnUglify to “FixDarkMode” and description to “Change Dark Mode Coloring”
  • Font Changes
    • Replaced Public Sans with Source Sans 3
    • Fixed Issue With “FontType” to ensure its applied (note that custom font changes on other themes will fail.)
    • Added a “CustomFont” Variable; This will allow users to insert custom fonts with the theme
    • Removed OpenDyslexic Variable; Users can still choose “OpenDyslexic” by changing “FontType”
  • Moved DevForum Logos From Imgur to DevForum Condensed GitHub Repo (Note that Recent Changes to the Roblox DevForum Interface have broken the Custom Logo Feature)
  • Combined “UseCustLogo” and “LogoThemeType” into a singular “LogoType”
    • The Options Now
      • Default (The Developer Form Branding)
      • Light (The Developer Condensed Logo in Black Coloring)
      • RobloxLight (Previously LightAlt; The Developer Condensed Logo in Light Blue Coloring)
    • Dark (Previously DarkAlt; The Developer Condensed Logo in White Coloring)
      • GreyAmber (The Developer Condensed Logo in Yellow Colouring)
      • RobloxDark (The Developer Condensed Logo in Dark Blue Coloring)
      • Pride (The Developer Condensed Logo in LGBTQ+ Branding)
      • DarkAlt (The Developer Condensed Logo in White Coloring)
    • Removed several LGBTQ+ Related Options
    • Removed Intersex Logo Option
    • Removed Transgender Logo Option
      • Remove NonBinary Logo Option
      • Removed Bisexual Logo Option
      • Removed Lesbian Logo Option
      • Removed Pansexual Logo Option
      • Removed ManGayPride Logo Option
  • Added Dark option from “LogoThemeType” (now “LogoType”) with “UnUglify” (Now “FixDarkMode”, Overturns “LogoType” unless = Default)
  • Condensed the Group Information Page
  • Added “DevForumPlus” Variable to make the two themes more compatiable
  • Condensed the Code
  • Fixed Issue where “Favourite” button on the users own badge listings would cover over the description of the badge.
  • Fixed Issue where if multiple topis/messages link to a message the “x more” button would clip into the topic information stats box
  • Fixed Issue where the topic slider info would clip into the initial post date info ontop of slider
  • Fixed Issue where header contents would overflow
  • Fixed Spacing between the Topic Pinned/Notification Status (Also fixes DevForum+ issue where hovering over them would cause clipping)
  • Fixed Issue where the Public Sans Import Link (Now Source Sans) had causing the font to fail to import
  • Added Ability to Disable/Remove the Creator Hub Top Bar
1 Like

If you liked options you’re going to love the upcoming 1.8 version that is currently in development. In relation to the logotype option I am unsure if I want to find a way to readd it or just remove them entirely. A decision will be made before the release of v1.8

If you want to test v1.8 you can download the test build here