DevForum Plus - A Cleaner, More Customizable Forum

seems i didn’t pay attention to support for mobile users, i’ll make that my goal for the next update!

1 Like

seems a new devforum update broke the topbar once again :skull: gonna try and make release a patch whenever i can.

Ok, the topbar should be fixed now, seems roblox added back the little studio icon when u scroll down to it

i dont know if this is intentional but this icon only appears when scrolled down a post, no where else

when anywhere else:

(i cant click anything to go back to the main page when it is like this)

Yeah, i changed this due to a new topbar update, didn’t it disables the main page from being accessible, i see if i can fix it soon.

Currently restructuring the code and slightly revamping DevForum Plus, and I’m thinking about changing the name to “DevForum Creative” but only if enough people like the name change.
How would you guys feel about a integrated creator hub header? (I’ll still keep the option to remove it, sorry for the bad quality :frowning: ) you can try so far it here: DevForum Creative (W.I.P.) (it’s in pretty early development atm.)

1 Like

Sheesh- Makes it look alot less bland and more dynamic than the normal topbar already, makes me want to actually use it shockingly. Is it fully compatible with devforum plus just for the topbar rn?

unfortunately, with how DevForum Plus was coded, i can’t implement right now, which is kind of a problem i’ve been having recently with coding it, DevForum Creative (i can change it back to DevForum Plus though) aims to be a cleaner version of DevForum Plus, making it easier to implement future UI elements.

1 Like

DevForum Creative v1.0.1:

( i’ll be posting update logs here until DevForum Creative Gets Enough Updates To Warrant It’s Own Post. )

modification log:

combo box header (category sort dropdowns)
nav pills (topic sort buttons)
“new topic” button
notification type selector

So is DevForum Plus development currently halted in favor of DevForum Creative right now?

devforum creative is pretty much recoded devforum plus from what i heard

DevForum Plus’s Development Has Been Halted Indefinitely, As The Code Is Too Cluttered To Add Any New Features.

@TimeFrenzied Is Right, DevForum Creative Is Essentially A Re-Structured Version Of DevForum Plus, Built Almost Entirely From Scratch, DevForum Creative Attempts To More Comfortably Incorporate New Additions To The DevForum Into A More Seamless Feel, While Adding Nice Flair And Style That DevForum Plus Couldn’t Have.

TL;DR: While DevForum Plus Is A Redesign Of Sorts, DevForum Creative Is The Base DevForum With QOL Additiions, While Still Retaining Features Found In DevFroum Plus.

2 Likes

Are you going to bring back the Roblox Dark theme and others from halted devforum plus? I really liked how alive and fluent those themes were.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely, i’ve see if i can find a way to detect which theme is enabled, and apply the correct colors, but if not, i’ll just make it a dropdown, i may even add custom themes, font customization will be making a cleaner comeback too.

1 Like

DevForum Creative 1.1.0

Modification List:

• btn flats (search, menu, and profile respectively.)
  • alert (“See - New Or Updated Topics”)
  • topic panels
  • badge notification (how many unread replies are in a post.)
  • topic list item separator (“last visit”)
  • category badges
  • small reply button
  • topic title
  • topic PFP
  • extra info wrapper (Topic Title, Current Catagory, And Tags.)
  • tags

Hello, I’m not sure if this “extension” is still supported or not, but it’d be great if you could fix this bug.

The search bar extends indefinitely when on top of the page. (I’ve tried reinstalling, it doesn’t seem to be a problem on my side)

1 Like

Yea, the new DevForum update kinda broke DevForum Plus, so i’ve unfortunately had to stop development of it indefintely, as the code structure is too messy, to fix this, i’ve been working on a new CSS called “DevForum Creative”, here’s the post announcing it. the reason for making a whole new one is that DevForum Plus is more of a redesign whether DevForum Creative is more of a repaint, while still having lots of customization.

So, development on DevForum Creative has been going smoothly, but besides the features already in DevForum Plus, what other features should be added in a future DevForum Creative update?

1 Like

hey!

sorry for bumping, but I have this issue where when I press my profile to check for notifications, this “bug” happens, just watch.

is there’s a fix for this?
thx.

Thanks for letting me know, tho i’ve stopped work on DevForum Plus for good, as i’m working in a new style called DevForum Creative. You can download it here if you’d like: Link

1 Like